Shipspotters Midweek: Cosco Fortune, 29th July 2013
From our sister site, Shipping TV (www.shippingtv.co.uk) - one of their regular shipspotters specials: with a strong breeze, Cosco Fortune needed 3 tugs to swing and berth safely at Felixstowe's berths 8 & 9 on Monday, 29th July 2013.
- Cosco Spain; first call, maiden call; 24 March 2014
- (Media / Cosco Spain; first call, maiden call; 24 March 2014)
Cosco Spain's first call and maiden call at Fellixstowe, arriving about 10pm on 23rd March and departing around 3am on 25th March . . so our footage shows he...
- Vessels alongside at Felixstowe, 10th March 2014
- (Media / Vessels alongside at Felixstowe, 10th March 2014)
Cosco Glory, Front Arrow, Rio Charleston, Ningbo Express, APL Shanghai and Thalassa Pistis alongside at Felixstowe on the afternoon of 10th March, 2014.
The publication date, 9th March, shown on the title, is incorrect.
- Local shipping, 4th & 5th March 2014
- (Media / Local shipping, 4th & 5th March 2014)
Chilly but enjoyable evenings at the entrance to Harwich Harbour and Felixstowe. Includes Celtic Crusader, Egret, Cosco England (alongside) and MSC Trieste.