Shipspotters Midweek: Cosco Fortune, 29th July 2013
From our sister site, Shipping TV (www.shippingtv.co.uk) - one of their regular shipspotters specials: with a strong breeze, Cosco Fortune needed 3 tugs to swing and berth safely at Felixstowe's berths 8 & 9 on Monday, 29th July 2013.
- Local shipping, 4th & 5th March 2014
- (Media / Local shipping, 4th & 5th March 2014)
Chilly but enjoyable evenings at the entrance to Harwich Harbour and Felixstowe. Includes Celtic Crusader, Egret, Cosco England (alongside) and MSC Trieste.
- Maersk profits triple for 2013
- (Media / Maersk profits triple for 2013)
Maersk Line's profits for 2013 reported at US$1.5 billion, after US$461 million in 2012 . .
- Ever Lotus - 1st call at Felixstowe, 27th January, 2013
- (Media / Ever Lotus - 1st call at Felixstowe, 27th January, 2013)
Evergreen Line's 15th of 30 L-class container ships series makes its first call on the Port of Felixstowe, 27th January 2014.